Merrily in Carnival
Carinthia is one of the strongholds of carnival in Austria. People dress up, celebrate the carnival season and say goodbye to winter in this way. The Hochschober also invites you to celebrate and dress up. At the traditional ball on Shrove Monday (28 February).
- Carnival in the snow is a special treat. On the slopes you will meet funny masked people and whoever wants to, also goes dressed up. The Hochschober celebrates in style on 28 February with the traditional Rose Monday Ball
- That's why you should dress up! Eva in the hair spa will take care of the perfect hairstyle. By the way, she also supports the ladies with elegant hairstyles and the right make-up
- The kitchen serves the right food. And, of course, there will be music to keep you entertained
- You can also look forward to our magnificent fish buffet on Ash Wednesday
- A fun children's and youth programme is of course also provided
- Our tip: It is advisable to book in good time