The Ronacher Health & Spa Resort
Enjoy a spa break in Carinthia and #feelronacher
Nestling in the Carinthia Nock Mountains, the Ronacher Health & Spa Resort has been run by the Ronacher family for 110 years. The fifth-generation family hotel offers five-star luxury and a spa experience par excellence, with a private 5,500m² spa oasis that includes a sauna village, different thermal pools with water from the hotel’s own spring and quiet places to relax.
The hosts are advocates for holistic wellbeing at heart, which is reflected in their dedication to art and culture as well as health and fitness. The kitchen pursues a slow food philosophy and the Physio Gym offers the ideal place for guests to enjoy some exercise. If you want to get your body moving, we encourage you to explore the local ski and hiking opportunities. The Ronacher really has it all, balancing activity and idleness in a perfect way during your spa holiday in Carinthia.
- Springwater from our very own spring
- Exclusive saunascape & quiet rooms
- 200m² gym for a balanced lifestyle
- Library with snug reading nooks
- Slow food & haute cuisine philosophy
Rooms and suites at Das RonacherView all rooms
Rooms & Facilities
Take a deep breath and inhale the cool mountain air as you arrive at the five-star resort. The rooms and suites promise breathtaking views of the Nock Mountains and unspoilt landscapes year-round. Whether you choose a room with garden view or one of our suites with extra privacy, each of the 90 individually designed rooms offer the perfect environment in which to lie back and savour each moment of your spa break in Carinthia.
Food & Drink
The Ronacher Health & Spa Resort combines slow food with haute cuisine. The innovative creations served on a daily basis showcase the best seasonal and local ingredients as well as fresh herbs from the hotel’s own garden. The sumptuous breakfast buffet and plentiful brunch options available until noon every day also include a variety of vegetarian and vegan dishes. The six-course gourmet dinner can be fully adapted to suit your individual dietary requirements. We cannot wait to indulge you during your spa break in Carinthia.
Spa & Beauty
Experience ultimate relaxation at our 5,500m² spa. The five-star resort Ronacher allows you to choose between five different thermal pools, a multitude of sauna experiences and an abundance of quiet places to sit back and relax. Find your personal oasis of peace at our two-storey Alpine sauna and let yourself be guided into a whole new world of blissful serenity. Enjoy soothing warmth and original design, letting go on the bespoke loungers at our steam room. A special highlight is provided by our private bio-sauna, combining the therapeutic effects of dim light, invigorating fragrances and rhythmic melodies. Treat yourself to a well-deserved break and #feelronacher with all your senses.
Treatments & Products
Here at the Ronacher Health & Spa Resort we consider a holistic approach to health and wellbeing as key to providing an excellent spa experience. Guests can choose from a comprehensive range of treatments. We offer classic massages and exotic Thai or Ayurveda experiences, professional beauty treatments and soothing bath ceremonies as well as full-body wraps, all tailored to your body’s needs. Our experienced spa therapists and beauty experts use premium skincare by Maria Galland and Balance Alpine 1000+, ensuring that you can make the most of your spa break here with us in the very heart of Carinthia.
Sports & Activities
At the Ronacher, we care for your health and fitness. The Physio Gym, spread out across 200m², is a one-of-a-kind hotel gym. It offers ample opportunities to train your balance, improve your endurance, build strength or stretch out your limbs after a strenuous day out exploring. If you would rather get in a good outdoor workout, you will love the natural environment and the spectacular Nock Mountains our beautiful hotel in Carinthia nestles is in. Explore golfing and hiking in summer and enjoy amazing skiing in winter. The opportunities for an active holiday in Carinthia provided by this region are countless.
Family & Fun
We offer special children’s rates for families to get the most out of their holiday. The region surrounding this five-star resort in the mountains has countless themed walks and adventure trails. Plenty of attractions for the entire family await both in summer and winter. During holiday seasons, children and youngsters can participate in the supervised entertainment programme offered by our partner Hotel Post from 10:00 to 22:00. This ensures that parents can also enjoy their break to the full, knowing that their children are in the best hands.
Spa treatments at Das RonacherView all treatments
Sustainability at DAS RONACHER
THE RONACHER Therme & Spa Resort has lived in the midst of nature & with nature for generations. For over 1000 years, the healing thermal water springs from below the crypt of the church of St. Kathrein - a special place of power and central focus of all creativity in the oasis of well-being.
110 years of hospitality - traditions, ways of doing things and the body of thought have always been "lived" and passed on to future generations with great foresight and flair.
Health & Wellbeing
In the private 5,500 m² wellness oasis with its warm, healing thermal water, five thermal pools, the spacious sauna village, the forest dream, the "Zirbenwellnesstraum", the PHYSIO-GYM, ... provide relaxation and regeneration. State-certified exceptional experts in massage, cosmetics & fitness pamper you with classic and Far Eastern massages, refined body treatments, medical beauty treatments and customized fitness & health programs.
- 5,500 m² thermal baths & wellness oasis
- Healing thermal water: Springs up with a natural spring temperature of 36 °C and is rich in minerals such as calcium, magnesium, sodium and potassium
- Ronacher's PHYSIO-GYM: Innovative equipment and training programs by Ronacher's physiotherapists and fitness coaches
- Holistic treatments & customized therapies: Information, medical analyses, personal care and, of course, state-of-the-art equipment are the focus here
- Nordic Walking, Aqua Nordic-Walking, Aqua-Fit, BEboard, Aqua-Bike, Yoga, ...
Environment & Nature
THE RONACHER Therme & Spa Resort has lived in the midst of nature & with nature for generations. Therefore, targeted measures are taken in the area of environmental & nature conservation as well as purchasing & energy.
- Purchasing & Products - Ronacher's SLOW FOOD: use of fresh, regional products and produce.
- Hotel furnishings - attention to detail: local solid wood, down comforters, wool carpets, cooperation with local craftsmen for new construction and building measures, in-house, health-conscious laundry
- Energy supply - future-oriented and sustainable
- Heating - climate-friendly with biomass
- Investment 2021: photovoltaics with e-filling stations
Work & Life
"Hosts with passion and full heart" are the Ronacher family and the entire staff team. This philosophy is "lived" in daily activities and strengthens the sense of community in all areas. As a "family-friendly employer", an attractive working environment is created that meets the need for security, stability and balance in everyday life.
- Communication & values: "living" the philosophy of the house - sense of community.
- Competences & further training: promoting the competences of each individual; taking up opinions and ideas; intensive exchange in the departments; further training
- Living, catering & benefits: 3 employee houses centrally located to the hotels; catering directly in the hotel; free use of the 5,500 m² thermal baths & wellness oasis; free use of the PHYSIO GYM; early duty planning for a good life-domain balance